Entrants to the Forum Battle Gymkhana will be putting on a show in front of the Australian Rally Championship audience, media and professional race team in the Calder Park Thuderdome.
Better bring your A game to beat out other forum battle competitors and take the glory on the main stage. Entry Fee $150
1. The event will be conducted at Calder Raceway utilising the infield pitlanes of the Thunderdome as per the map below.
2. The event has been scheduled amongst other Rally Calder events for between 3:30 and 5:10pm
3. A general compulsory drivers briefing will be held at a time and location to be confirmed. Any driver not in attendance will be excluded.
4. This event will consist of 3 runs per competitor as per the map below. Vehicle start order will be determined by the promoter and clerk of course
5: The outright winners of this event will be determined by the competitor who posts the quickest time in any of the nominated sessions throughout the day.
6. Timing will be through the use of beams at the flying finish point which will record competitors times to the 10th of a second. Competitors will leave the start in 30 second intervals. Timekeepers will be considered Judges of Fact. Reruns will only be permitted at the discretion of the Clerk of Course.
7. There are likely to be NO PASSING ZONES at various parts of the These will be advised at Drivers Briefing, and be marked by yellow flags. Any driver observed passing in these areas will be summoned to appear in front of the stewards.
8. CAMS Insurance will be provided as per Appendix I of the 2012 Manual of Motor Sport.
9: Any competitor who damages any part of the safety fencing at any point around the track may be billed directly by Calder Park and/or the promoter for its repair or replacement.
10. NOTE: Due to likely congestion at the event it is highly recommended that competition cars entered in this event enter the raceway prior to 6:30am and be setup in their nominated pit bay (to the right of the dummy grid as you face the track) prior to 7am. Security guards on the gate will request proof of entry for both vehicle and crew. Persons holding general admission ticketing will only be able to enter the track within the times open to the public.
11. Competitors will follow a convoy from the pit/service area through the North Tunnel of the Thunderdome and will be setup in a staging area in readiness for competition. Given the complex nature of this multi-disciplined event competitors are encouraged to keep in close contact with the competitor relations officer regarding scheduling and timing.
For further information on Supplementary Regulations http://forumbattle.com.au/regulations