Ever wanted to mix it with the big boys of rally? Now you can, the Forum Battle will be running a rally stage event to get you in the action. Tiem to represent your forum and see if you can beat a ARC rally car at its own event. Entry Fee $150.
1. The event will be conducted at Calder Raceway utilising the revised National Circuit Track as per the map below including a temporary chicane as part of the back straight.
2. The event has been scheduled amongst other Rally Calder events for two-sessions between 2:10 and 3:00pm and two sessions between 5:25 and 6:15pm on Saturday 3rd March
3. A general compulsory drivers briefing will be held at a time and location that will be confirmed . Any driver not in attendance will be excluded.
4. This event will consist of 4 runs per competitor per competitor as per the map below. Vehicle start order will be determined by the promoter and clerk of course
5: The outright winners of this event will be determined by the competitor who posts the quickest time in any of the nominated sessions throughout the day.
6. Timing will be through the use of beams at the flying finish point which will record competitors times to the 10th of a second. Competitors will leave the start in 30 second intervals. Timekeepers will be considered Judges of Fact. Reruns will only be permitted at the discretion of the Clerk of Course.
7. There are likely to be NO PASSING ZONES at various parts of the These will be advised at Drivers Briefing, and be marked by yellow flags. Any driver observed passing in these areas will be summoned to appear in front of the stewards.
8.. CAMS Insurance will be provided as per Appendix I of the 2012 Manual of Motor Sport.
9: Any competitor who damages any part of the safety fencing at any point around the track may be billed directly by Calder Park and/or the promoter for its repair or replacement.
10. NOTE: Due to likely congestion at the event it is highly recommended that competition cars entered in this event enter the raceway prior to 8:30am and be setup in their nominated pit bay (to the right of the dummy grid as you face the track). Security guards on the gate will request proof of entry for both vehicle and crew. Persons holding general admission ticketing will only be able to enter the track within the times open to the public.
11. Cars may only enter the Dummy Grid area when called up and must be ready at least 10 minutes prior to their nominated track time allocation which will be communicated . No spectators or competitors will be permitted past the Dummy Grid area. Given the complex nature of this multi-disciplined event competitors are encouraged to keep in close contact with the competitor relations officer regarding scheduling and timing.
For further information on Supplementary Regulations http://forumbattle.com.au/regulations